Someone once asked me if I would post my typical daily routine. I won’t do that because it would bore you to tears, but I will tell you what I do first thing in the morning. The cats don’t get fed, I don’t make coffee and the newspaper has to wait.
The first thing I do when I get up is check my blog for comments because they make me laugh and set the tone for the rest of my day. At least until I run into my first cranky client at work.
Your comments give me a little glimpse into your world, but I want to learn a little more about my readers. So for the next couple days the blog is all about YOU.
You gotta dig deep because this is all about firsts. Ready?
1. When was your first kiss?
2. When did you first start buying holiday or birthday gifts for other people and stop thinking about what people would buy for you?
3. When was the first time you thought of yourself not as a kid/teen, but as an adult?
4. What do you remember about the first time you drove a car?
5. Tell me about your first pet.
6. What was your first job?
7. Who was the first teacher to make a positive impact on your life?
8. If you’ve lived in more than one house or apartment as an adult, tell me about your first one.
9. What was it like the first time you got drunk (assuming you remember).
10. Did you marry your first love?
Answer all, some or just one that really got you thinkin’!Stumble it!