Member/Dependent Premium – The premium will reflect a monthly premium. For Monthly billed plans, nothing needs to be done with the premium. For quarterly, semi-annual and annually billed plans, the premium needs to be monthletized (made to reflect a monthly premium).
Quarterly billed plans: MI Quarterly Premium / 3
Semi-annual billed plans: MI Semi Annual Premium / 6
Annually billed plans: MI Annual Premium / 12
Sorry, but you can’t just make up words, people. And if you have to put the definition in parentheses so people know what the hell you’re talking about, there’s proof you can’t use it.
So says me.
But if they get to use made-up words and get away with it, so should I.
I submit for your review:
1. Dinnerate – to make a meal out of food products for consumption between the hours of 5:00PM and 8:00PM.
2. Bathletize – to make yourself clean with soap and water in a large vessel, sometimes combined with a shower, sometimes standalone. Or if you like old-style charm, claw-footedized.
3. Readify – to look at and understand words in a book for entertainment or scholarly purposes.
4. Calculatate – to use a calculator or computer to perform mathematical computations. See also, mathemalate.
5. Purrification – a cat’s act of expressing approval by making soft, vibratory sounds. May result in snugglification between owner and cat.
6. FedExcitation – the exhilaration felt when receiving a delivery from an express shipping service.
7. Charminimum – the point at which you’re down to the last roll of toilet paper.
8. Examinightmare – those terror-filled dreams you have a decade after graduating college, where you think you have finals the next day and haven’t studied at all.
9. Yule blog – a blog post about Christmas.
10. Pointificate – to continue making an argument for something, long after people got annoyed and stopped listening.
Got any others? I’m all earified.